Monday, November 3, 2003

Monday November 3, 2003

Filed under: General — m759 @ 4:16 PM


The polytope at left in the illustration below might, to use the term of Bakhtin, be called a “chronotope.”

See Time Fold for a literary context.

No Comments

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Powered by WordPress